A well-built sales presentation is the competitive edge that can mean the difference between winning a luxury listing or a high-end buyer.
Much like fight or flight, your brain has a natural response to the quality of a sales presentation, believe it or not. You’re more likely to trust something if it gives off the aesthetic impression that it’s trustworthy. This means that the design of your presentation is tied to the success of your presentation as much as the content is.
That same old Powerpoint template just won’t cut it anymore. To stand out as a successful agent, you’ll need a product that can keep up with your audience and ambitions.
Buyers and sellers are looking for an agent that can produce the best outcome for them, whether that’s getting over their asking price or delivering under budget (somewhat of a pipe dream in today’s market). This all begins with a presentation that communicates your brand promise to prospective clients.
Luxury Presence’s new Presentations tool allows agents to create unique and stunning presentations without the clunky user experience of existing tools. Someone on your team could be spending hours designing PowerPoint files, but with this innovation, that time could be slashed to minutes.
The new tool pulls in existing assets from your Luxury Presence website and syncs with MLS property listings to make the process of creating a presentation nearly second nature.
Sell your house in Little Rock Ar
Here are a couple of examples of what you can accomplish with Luxury Presence’s new Presentations tool:
Earn New Listings with Inventory in Short Supply using Seller Presentations
Impress Buyers with Stunning and Professional Presentations
Follow these steps to get started on your path to breathtaking presentations using Luxury Presence’s new Presentations tool:
- The first step is as simple as clicking on the ‘Presentations’ icon on the left-hand side of your screen in the Luxury Presence platform.
- Once you click on the ‘Presentations’ icon you will be brought to the Presentations display. Click on the ‘New Presentations’ button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once you click on that screen you will be prompted to select a specific template for your presentation. You will have the option to choose between the Home Buyer template or the Seller Template (with more exciting options to come).
- Voila! You’ve just created a presentation in mere minutes. Now, all you need to do is add your personal touch.
- Editing your presentation is just as easy as creating it. Hover over and click on editable fields to customize elements of your presentation including photos, videos, themes, and more options to create a uniquely branded look and feel.